Snookers is currently seeking to fill the position of Restaurant Manager. This position will report to the General Manager and work closely with the entire management team to achieve the goals of the restaurant. The position will share in the responsibility of all aspects of restaurant management.
This position will be a full time position. Must be able to work late nights and do closing shifts and some day shifts as well. The hours for this position will be approximately 40-50 per week.
The ideal candidate:
- Works with the management team to coordinate the entire restaurant operation including front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Delivers superior guest services and ensures absolute customer satisfaction.
- Successfully promotes and publicizes the brand.
- Nurtures a positive working environment and leads by example.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource goals by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational goals by contributing information and recommendations; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, cost cutting, waste reduction and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Organizes and supervises shifts.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, tv programming, table setup, in-house marketing materials; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Those are the details of the job. Many of those details can be trained when we find the right candidate. What can’t be trained is a love for people, a love for this business and the right attitude. We’re looking for someone that loves coming to work and wants to make a difference every day. If that’s you, then we want you and your ideas and together we’ll do something special.